Tips for making the first date a success
A typical first date would be dinner perhaps some drinks, maybe catch a movie and then you both go home, sound familiar?
It should this is what 99.9% of men plan out for a first date. So what’s wrong with this? Well lets take a look at each different scenario. Take meeting someone for dinner, it sounds wonderful you know for sure that you both eat so why not go for dinner. Usually a first date the two parties don’t know each other very well and are going to be somewhat uncomfortable around each other. Then adding in that you have to eat in front of each other adds even more uncomfortableness. Since you’re not doing anything but eating the conversation could and probably will sway towards the boring side leading to awkward pauses and so on.
So dinner is out what about the movie? This is probably the stupidest thing you could do on a first date because you’re not going to be able to talk to each other. You’re not going to know her and she’s not going to know you any better than if you’d just met on the street. There’s nothing more awkward then sitting next to someone who you’re on a first date with and not talking to them for two hours and then getting out of the movie and your both thinking “okay so what now?”
So now that you know you can’t take her to a movie or out to dinner then what do you do? Glad you asked, here is the top secret method to making all your first dates a raging success make it FUN! I can’t stress that fact enough do something that is fun and something that she has probably not ever done on a first date. The key in all of this is to stand out from the rest of the pack every guy takes her on boring dates, you be the first one to take her on a date she’ll never forget.
Here are some great Date Ideas:
– Flying trapeze lessons
– Dance lessons (salsa, etc)
– Art Lesson
– Pottery Making
– Laser Tag
– Cooking Dinner (both must be active)
– Puzzle Night and Wine (Low Key) Must be the right type of girl
– Sporting Event
– Hookah Bar
– Picnic in a park
– Wine tasting
– Rock climbing
– Build a kite together
– Ice Skating
Here are some tips to keep in mind while planning your date:
– Don’t tell her what you’re doing – Women love surprises when she doesn’t know what’s going to be happening she’ll be thinking about it all the time leading up until the date and thus be thinking about you all the time, which is a good thing.
– Make the date last around 1 – 2 hours – You don’t want to drag the date on. If it’s going well you can always decide to do something else together but its a good rule of thumb to always leave her wanting more.
– Always have an out – If the dates starts to go bad have some sort of an escape plan. For example have your buddy text you at a certain time and that gives you the option of making up a story about some emergency if the dates heading in the wrong direction.
– Always go for the kiss at some point during the date – If you don’t kiss her she may be wondering if you even like her and you risk being thrown into the “Friend Zone”. Make your intentions known.
– Scope out the date place – Make yourself familiar with the date location and surroundings. You should also be familiar with whatever activity you decide to do. For example if you’re going to fly a kite make sure you know how to fly a kite.
– If your deciding where to go (which you should) and it costs money you should at least have enough money to pay for her.
Last but not least just make sure you’re having fun because if you’re having fun chances are so is she and by following these simple guidelines you should have no problem scoring the second date!